Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm the boy.. saved by that boy...

Last Sat was a real test of my self...
will I look to God? or my own capabilities?
will I give God the glory when it's good?
will I give thanks to God when it's not good?
will I be proud when many respond to the call?

2000+ years ago, i think that little boy came without all these thinking..
He only had one thing in mind.. to save those who are lost...
to show the love of God and to sacrifice Himself...
When He said He's the way, the truth and the life...
He didn't say it, He show it...
He gave up His life for it..
So that those who are lost - can find the way...
those who has been deceived can learn the truth...
those who desire to live a real life.. can finally live...
He came and gave...

Thank God, many responded...
When I think it over...
nothing of my sharing has much impact...
it's His work, His grace, His power, His love...
I was just there to simply... witness all...
Thank God...
Thank You Jesus...
Thanks for Christmas...
Thank You...

No comments: