Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Faithfulness

Was looking through lots of of pictures and photos...
Finally.. I think it probably give a bit of my understanding of...
God's faithfulness...

Sunrise...

it reminded me that God never changes...
Whether rain or sunshine..
Dark cloud or clear sky.. it doesn't change the fact that the sun will always rise in the morning

Attended a church service recent Sunday...
They sang a song "Through it all"...
a song that I am very familiar with but it just meant so much to me that day...
"You are forever in my life.. see me through the seasons...."
I was so touch as I sang it...
Then it came to the chorus, "for Your faithfulness to me..."
tears just filled my eyes...

Indeed, no matter what happened, how far I have gone...
How lousy I think I am or how frail I have become...
He never changes...
He's always so faithful...
All the days... All of my life...

There are many parts of my life I consider them a dark age...
Now is one of them...
Tired, wounded, heaviness, ashamed...
Feels like a prodigal son, like shipwrecked
All kinds of feelings and thoughts...
yet one thing remain very strong in my mind...
He is faithful and good to me...

Daddy, thank You...
Thank You for being so faithful...
Thank You

3 comments:

David Lim said...

Amen, bro. Our God is ever faithful :)

chaoticmusingsandcoffee said...

This is Beautiful!!!
http://thewhitelilies.blogspot.in/

Susan said...

I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important..
sims 4 news